Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, at Parkland Design & Manufacturing we create exceptional products designed for individuality, fun, and everyday life. We are an efficient team of like-minded individuals working in a collaborative environment. We pride ourselves on providing a workplace that is supportive, entrepreneurial in spirit, and most importantly fun.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for driving Parkland’s social media effort, overseeing Parkland’s influencer and affiliate programs, and coordinating online campaigns. Further responsibilities include general contribution to tasks within the marketing department.
The Marketing Coordinator will be an integral part of the Marketing Team and will report to the Marketing Manager.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
On a day-to-day basis, the Marketing Coordinator will:
- Layout the social media calendar monthly, ensuring campaigns and programs are consistent with the seasonal marketing calendar
- Select, edit and deploy media and content on all social media platforms
- Be the eyes and ears of the brand by monitoring the online conversation and becoming intimate with the brand’s target audience
- Respond to consumer inquiries, drive consumer engagement and build relationships on social media platforms
- Coordinate paid media buys on select social platforms including and not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Review and analyze social KPIs on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis using social media reporting practices
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Parkland Field Team of social media influencers
- Coordinate promotional product shipments
- Develop and maintain the Parkland Affiliates program
- Analyze and report on program’s performance
- Develop the Marketing Calendar and prepare required assets for updating website campaigns, newsletter programs, blog posts
- Write clear original copy for website, social platforms, catalog, and press material
- Assist with merchandising product pages, collection pages and website banners
- Work with online marketing team to analyze results and identify opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Contribute to creative concepts and assist with the planning and execution of photo shoots
- Must have extensive knowledge of social media platforms and a track record of executing campaigns (lifestyle brand experience a plus).
- Strong writing skills with ability to create editorial content
- Analytical skills with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics
- Ability to analyze data using social and digital analytics
- Independent and well organized
- Comfortable in a team oriented environment
- University degree or College diploma in Communications, Marketing, Business or equivalent a plus
- Understanding of Adobe CS a plus
- Experience with photography a plus
- Existing relationships with bloggers, journalists & social influencers is a plus